Track My Miles!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Tis the Season

It's that time of year again; time spent with family and friends, last minute Christmas shopping, and a host of other reasons I haven't posted for quite some time now.  I am actually posting during my lunch hour today - that's how much time I DO NOT have lately! 

Training has been going really well so far!  I can't believe that this week marks the 8th week of training already...only 18 more weeks to go.  My plan this week is to run for 25 minutes each day for four days.  The days of the walk/run are over!  I'm actually really excited about this - I'm really looking forward to doing the longer runs so I can explore more of the trails around the Danvers/Topsfield area. 

This past weekend the Keys to Degrees program held their annual holiday party and they were gracious enough to invite myself and the rest of the marathon team. 


The 2013 Keys to Degrees Marathon Team!

It was really great to hear all of the thank you's from the parents in the program however I should be thanking them.  They are so hardworking and dedicated to their children, school work, etc. It was amazing to see all of the children's faces light up as they opened gifts. 

so glad I could be part of their holiday celebration!












I really do love the holidays and especially this year because it will be our first Christmas in the new house!  I am attempting my first party at the new house and will be having a holiday open house/housewarming party after Christmas.  It should be really fun!

Our tree awaiting Santa's arrival
Tonight marks the start of my third MBA course here at Endicott.  So I probably should finish my reading for tonight - all of a sudden I've become a procrastinator!  Yikes.  Until next time...

Just keep running...
 mimi Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment